Hand luggage allowance on Red Wings flights
- 1 piece up to 10 kg
- The dimensions of your hand luggage must fit within the 55*40*25cm dimensions*.
At check-in and at boarding, your hand luggage will be checked for size using a calibrator. If your luggage does not fit the dimensions of the calibrator, you will be asked to check it in your luggage. If your ticket does not include a baggage allowance, you will have to pay a luggage fee.
In addition to hand luggage you can also take on board:
- A backpack of dimensions 40 x 30 x 20 cm and a maximum weight of 3 kg, a handbag or briefcase
- A bouquet of flowers
- Baby food for the child during the flight
- Suit in a portlet
- Baby carrier (cradle, safety restraints for children under two years of age)
- Medicines, special dietary needs in the amount necessary for the duration of the flight
- Crutches, walking sticks, wheelchairs, folding wheelchair with dimensions in which it can be safely placed on a shelf above the passenger seat or under the seat in front of the passenger seat
- Purchases from duty-free shops at the airport
The above items will not be submitted for weighing, will not be labelled and will be carried in the cabin.*These rules apply for tickets purchased after 14 March 2023 and the start of transportation from 26 March 2023. For passengers who purchased tickets before 14 March 2023, but with the start of transportation from 26 March 2023 these rates also apply.
Liquids in hand luggage
Restrictions on the volume of liquids, gels and aerosols in your hand luggage apply at airports within the Russian Federation. Restrictions on the volume of liquids, gels and aerosols in your hand luggage apply at airports within the Russian Federation
All these products and substances may be carried on board in containers no larger than 100ml. The containers must be placed in a securely sealable, transparent plastic bag and the total volume must not exceed a litre. This means that you can carry ten 100ml bottles with you. If a bottle is larger than 100 ml, you will not be allowed to take it onto the aircraft, even if it is partially filled.
Exception. Baby food, mother's milk, medicines can be carried in the volume needed for the flight and in containers larger than 100ml.
What you can carry in your hand luggage
Prescribed by a doctor and needed during the flight, in the form of a mixture, ointment or gel up to 100ml, insulin, medical supplies. If necessary, the passenger must be prepared to prove with documents that these medicines will be needed during the flight.
Cups, mugs, baby food bottles, laboratory tubes, beakers.
Сухие косметические и туалетные принадлежности
Hygienic wipes, tampons, towels, talcum powder, contact lenses with a solution not exceeding 100 ml.
Food in liquid form
If it will be needed during the flight and the passenger can prove it with documents.
Milk, water, juices, purees, porridges, yoghurt, powdered blends