To ensure your comfort on board, you can choose and reserve seats in advance. This is useful if you fly with a large group and want to sit next to each other or if extra legroom is important to you.
Standard seats are located on board starting from the second row. The price of these seats will vary according to the fare. You can find it when you book your flight.
Extra Comfort seats are seats with extra legroom. The number of these seats on the aircraft is limited, so it is best to book them in advance.
- The seats are located in the front rows and at the emergency exits
- Up to 30 cm more legroom compared to Standard seats
- Time-saving on boarding and unloading the plane
Front row seats can be reserved online in advance, and emergency exit seats only at the airport check-in desk.
The cost of Extra Comfort seats depends on the duration of the flight and aircraft type:
- 1500 ₽ on local flights
- 3500 ₽ on international flights
- 7 500 ₽ — charter Thailand — Russian Federation, Sri Lanka — Russian Federation.
- 4 000 ₽ — charter Türkiye — Russian Federation, Egypt — Russian Federation.
- Additional seat if it available on the flight: 1500 ₽ for Light and Economy, 1000 ₽ — for Standard
Book and pay for your seat
You can book and pay for your seat on the Red Wings website, at the Contact Centre, at the airport check-in counter or at a travel agency.
If the departure date is more than 24 hours, you can choose your seat assignment via My Bookings or when purchasing your ticket. If less - during online check-in.
If the flight will not be operated by the same aircraft as scheduled, the airline will offer passengers with paid seats other seats of similar comfort and value
Emergency exit seats can only be paid for at the check-in desk. But there are rules that prohibit certain categories of passengers from sitting in these seats:
- Pregnant women
- Passengers who may need medical examination (MEDA)
- Children travelling under the supervision of a carrier
- Passengers with children under 12 years old
- Passengers under 18 years old
- With animals in the cabin
- Seriously ill
- On a stretcher
- Persons without sight or hearing
- With reduced mobility, e.g. in a wheelchair, with a walker or crutches
- With oxygen tanks
- Under guard
- With luggage in the cabin
The airline may change passenger seating for security reasons.
Cancellation of seat selection and refund may be initiated by the passenger up to 24 hours prior to departure. No refund will be given for late cancellation.
If the airline has not fulfilled its obligation, all money for the service will be refunded to the passenger. It is not possible to re-book the selected seat onto another flight.
If you have paid for your seat selection on flyredwings.com, a refund can be issued via online application.
After check-in you can only submit a refund if the refund is due to reasons beyond the control of the passenger. A boarding pass marked by an airline employee will be required.
Refunds are issued within a maximum of 30 working days