The voucher payment type is closed due to the expiration of vouchers. To receive a refund, please read the information and fill out the form.
Rules of Usage
- The voucher is a unique combination of numbers and Latin letters. Each voucher corresponds to a specific denomination of money, which is charged in accordance with the carrier's obligations upon application by the person named in the voucher, at the times and in the manner set out in the voucher rules.
- The voucher is issued when a passenger applies for an involuntary or voluntary refund of a ticket issued via the Red Wings website or contact centre, agencies or the carrier's own offices.
- The voucher is issued as security for the passenger's transportation and additional services, which can then be purchased on the airline's official website.
- The voucher can be issued for a fully unused ticket as well as for a partially used one.
- When the voucher is issued, all unused sections of the carriage as well as optional services, excluding insurance services, are taken into account.
- The issued voucher is automatically sent to the passenger's e-mail address indicated on the booking.
- Vouchers with a validity of 1 year are automatically renewed for up to 3 years.
- The following conditions apply for calculating the voucher face value:
In case of an involuntary refund
The voucher face value is calculated from the amount shown in the «TOTAL» item of the itinerary receipt + 500 ₽ + the amount for additional services (excluding insurance), if these have been issued with the ticket.
In case of voluntary refund
For «Light», «Standard» and «Basic» tickets issued until 30 April 2020 inclusive and with travel date from 18 March 2020 the voucher face value is calculated:
Amount stated in the «TOTAL» item of the itinerary receipt + amount for additional services (excluding insurance), if these have been issued with the ticket.
For all other tickets, the voucher face value is calculated:
|Seats booked more than 40 minutes before departure||Voucher not issued*||Amount stated in the «TOTAL» item of the itinerary receipt + amount for additional services (excluding insurance), if these have been issued with the ticket.||Amount stated in the «TOTAL» item of the itinerary receipt + amount for additional services (excluding insurance), if these have been issued with the ticket.|
|Seats booked less than 40 minutes before departure||Voucher not issued*||Voucher not issued*|
- The voucher can be used for Red Wings scheduled flights numbered WZ (001-1999) and additional services (excess luggage, choice of cabin and other additional services, excluding insurance) at flyredwings.com.
- It is possible to book tickets using vouchers for subsidised flights if these flights are available on flyredwings.com.
- The voucher cannot be used separately for additional services, but only if these services are issued together with the flight ticket.
- Tickets and additional services for children by using a voucher are issued under the same conditions as for adult passengers.
- Passenger's receipt of a voucher means the parties' agreement to change the procedure for the performance of the contract of carriage and provision of services in accordance with these Rules.
- The voucher may be used only by the person stated on the voucher (voucher holder) or his legal representative or representative authorized by a duly executed power of attorney.
- The voucher may be used by the holder to arrange carriage and services for themselves or for the benefit of third parties
- The voucher is linked to the email address provided in the original booking. o use the voucher to pay for tickets and extras on flyredwings.com, this email address must be provided when making the booking.
- If the holder purchases a ticket and an additional service using the voucher at a lower value than the voucher face value, the voucher face value will be reduced by the amount of services purchased.The balance of the voucher can be used to purchase tickets and additional services at a later date, but before the expiry date of the voucher.
- If the holder purchases a flight ticket and an additional service using the voucher with a value higher than the face value, the difference between the voucher face value and the product value will be payable by the voucher holder.
- It is possible to combine vouchers. Please, contact Red Wings Call Center at+7 (495) 212-12-51 (Moscow), 8 (800) 350-99-77 (toll-free for Russia). The deadline for processing of combined voucher applications is 30 working days from the date of application.The application procedure and validity period for combined vouchers is exactly the same as for single vouchers.
- The voucher may not be transferred for use by others, except in the cases and according to the procedure laid down in Paragraph 3 of these Rules.
- The validity period of the voucher is 3 years from the date of departure of the original ticket. The voucher must be used during its validity period. The use of the voucher before the commencement of validity and at the end of validity is not permitted under any circumstances.
- If the voucher holder has not used it within 3 years from the date of departure on the original ticket, they are entitled to apply for a refund from the airline company. The amount to be refunded is calculated as the amount stated in «TOTAL» item of the itinerary receipt + amount for additional services (excluding insurance), if such were issued together with the ticket.
- Post-payment via voucher is not available.
- Payment of the «Insurance» service by voucher is not available.